Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 2 - Non-Bills Games

Foxx

SquirminThurman
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Harrison Jr. doing what we're lucky he didn’t do least week.  Just got his 2nd TD, and is torching LA's secondary.

My upsets looking better than my favorites! I have AZ in this game.

SquirminThurman

Anyone's pickems looking good? I think I am 4-7. And I had GB, WAS and the Jets....

I also have AZ...

Edited by SquirminThurman

SquirminThurman
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Marvin Harrison: 4 catches, 131 yards, 2 TDs, first quarter isn't over.

McDermott may or may not be the guy to take the Bills to a SB win.

But he is a hell of a defensive coach.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I'd rather they won this week.

They are way too talented to go 0-3.

FYI Jacksonville is 3-1 vs McDermott.

They always seem to match up well vs our team and be in position to need a win.

I hate this result more than any other in the NFL this week.

Again...they've won ONCE in their last NINE games (against Carolina).  This season they've  scored a grand total of 30 points and have less than 400 total passing yards this season.  They're averaging less than 300 YPG in total offense.

They're a mirage and if the BILLS can't beat them at home off 11 days rest, then this season is gonna come off the rails pretty damn quick. 

McDermott's record against Jax in Buffalo is 1-0.  That's the stat I'll hang my hat on.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

SquirminThurman
38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

McDermott's record against Jax in Buffalo is 1-0.  That's the stat I'll hang my hat on.

Whoa dude. I triggered you. And you are spewing some real nonsense.

McDremott is 1-3 vs Jacksonville. Period.

Did you forget Buffalo lost to them just last year?

Another loss was in the playoffs with Tyrod at QB.

Profootball Reference screen shot. McDermott got here in 2017.

1-3 just like I said. And I do not like them coming in 0-2 vs our team. They are going to throw everything at Buffalo. A Jax win this week would have been good for the Bills.

Vs Jax.jpg

Edited by SquirminThurman

SquirminThurman
23 minutes ago, Augie said:

I believe people can (and should) get better at their jobs over the years. I think McD is. Experience helps. 

I hope for this, but the best coaches often get poor teams better, plateau and then take their next team to a Super Bowl win.

See Belichik (Browns vs Pats), Reid (Eagles vs Chiefs), Dungy (Bucs vs Colts).

It is what it is. I feel McDermott is the next guy on that list.

Just now, SquirminThurman said:

I hope for this, but the best coaches often get poor teams better, plateau and then take their next team to a Super Bowl win.

See Belichik (Browns vs Pats), Reid (Eagles vs Chiefs), Dungy (Bucs vs Colts).

It is what it is. I feel McDermott is the next guy on that list.

I completely disagree, but that’s OK. I bet the Eagles would like Andy Reid back. 

• I don't know 1

SquirminThurman
2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I completely disagree, but that’s OK. I bet the Eagles would like Andy Reid back. 

The results are confirmed Augie. I gave 3 recent examples. I don't hate McDermott, I just see patterns.

SquirminThurman
5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I lived in Philadelphia during the Reid and McNabb era. The fans wanted him gone after the 2nd NFC Championship failure.

27 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Whoa dude. I triggered you. And you are spewing some real nonsense.

McDremott is 1-3 vs Jacksonville. Period.

Did you forget Buffalo lost to them just last year?

One loss was in the playoffs with Tyrod at QB.

Profootball Reference screen shot. McDermott got here in 2017.

1-3 just like I said. And I do not like them coming in 0-2 vs our team. They are going to throw everything at Buffalo. A Jax win this week would have been good for the Bills.

Vs Jax.jpg

I didn't forget anything and I was 100% correct when I said McDermott is undefeated in Buffalo against Jacksonville.  We've lost twice down there and once in London. 

Are you implying that teams don't "throw everything" at every team every week, trying to win?  It's the NFL.  That's literally how the game is played. That's the reason every HC preaches "let's go 1-0 THIS WEEK."  Do you think Doug Pedersen didn't throw everything he had at Cleveland and Miami?

Jax has one win in their last nine games.  Period.  What happened last year in London isn't an advantage for them, quite the opposite and not much can be taken from it for either team.  Orchard Park is a notoriously tough place for GOOD teams to win.  Jacksonville hasn't been a good team for over half a season. 

• Like 1