Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Week 2 - Non-Bills Games

Foxx

10 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I lived in Philadelphia during the Reid and McNabb era. The fans wanted him gone after the 2nd NFC Championship failure.

Oh! LOOK! Maybe he’s gotten better! It happens! 

McD is getting better, imo.  I am looking forward to see this team over the season. 

SquirminThurman
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I didn't forget anything and I was 100% correct when I said McDermott is undefeated in Buffalo against Jacksonville.  We've lost twice down there and once in London. 

Are you implying that teams don't "throw everything" at every team every week, trying to win?  It's the NFL.  That's literally how the game is played. That's the reason every HC preaches "let's go 1-0 THIS WEEK."  Do you think Doug Pedersen didn't throw everything he had at Cleveland and Miami?

Jax has one win in their last nine games.  Period.  What happened last year in London isn't an advantage for them, quite the opposite and not much can be taken from it for either team.  Orchard Park is a notoriously tough place for GOOD teams to win.  Jacksonville hasn't been a good team for over half a season. 

Just stop. You were wrong and you literally said McDermott was 1-0 vs Jacksonville. (False)

He is 1-3 in 4 ugly games, so yes Jacksonville has our number.

Stand by your post.

And yes I'd rather play a talented team at 1-1 vs 0-2.

1 minute ago, SquirminThurman said:

Just stop. You were wrong and you literally said McDermott was 1-0 vs Jacksonville. (False)

Stand by your post.

Umm, no, he literally said McDermott is 1-0 against the Jags IN BUFFALO.  Unless you're going to hang your hat on the game actually having been played in Orchard Park; what AD said is in fact correct.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Augie said:

KC with GREAT Special Teams there. 

I've never seen that before.  KC stuck that punt so close to the goal line that Cindy couldn't kneel it down without giving up a safety.

SquirminThurman
4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh! LOOK! Maybe he’s gotten better! It happens! 

McD is getting better, imo.  I am looking forward to see this team over the season. 

We will see. I am happy McDermott is more aggressive on 4th downs.

Just a reminder Reid was not Reid without Mahomes.

SquirminThurman
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've never seen that before.  KC stuck that punt so close to the goal line that Cindy couldn't kneel it down without giving up a safety.

We should have asked the Commish to put punt god on the list to figure out what happened.

Happy for Araiza, hate he is on the Chiefs.

9 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Stand by your post.

LEARN TO &#%$ING READ

"McDermott's record against Jax in Buffalo is 1-0.  That's the stat I'll hang my hat on. "

The BILLS under McDermott have played Jacksonville precisely ONCE in Orchard Park, the site of the week 3 game.  The BILLS WON THAT GAME.

SquirminThurman
4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

LEARN TO &#%$ING READ

"McDermott's record against Jax in Buffalo is 1-0.  That's the stat I'll hang my hat on. "

The BILLS under McDermott have played Jacksonville precisely ONCE in Orchard Park, the site of the week 3 game.  The BILLS WON THAT GAME.

Hoping for the best. I'll be at the game.

McDermott is 1-3 vs Jax. They play Buffalo well into trash games.

I am glad I quit placing bets on my own team many years ago. They were trying to suck us in with the pats loss but I didn’t fall for it. These games are always tough and I wanted to think we would blow them out but it never happens 

• Like 1

SquirminThurman

Elsewhere:

AZ is taking LA to the woodshed. I guess the Bills win was 'quality'. AZ is going to be a handful for a lot of teams. Good job by McDermott and Co to make them look pedestrian the second half.

Cincy is doing a nice job vs KC while undergunned

Pit all over Denver....

What a week for Vegas.

SquirminThurman
9 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

I am glad I quit placing bets on my own team many years ago. They were trying to suck us in with the pats loss but I didn’t fall for it. These games are always tough and I wanted to think we would blow them out but it never happens 

I bet on the Bills 4 straight Super Bowls. So if I bet against the Bills I am going for karma now.