Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What dance did you do for your wedding dance with your wife or husband?

mead107

Fansince88

Did not dance at our wedding. That said, my Daddy Daughter dance was a song I sang to her when she was just a toddler and I did his voice to perfection. People that knew were crying when I started to sing it to her as we danced, including her. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

IDBillzFan

My wife and I had really bad first marriages. We didn't have a year of marriage between the two of us.  

So when we got married, we agreed it was just going to be us. Had a beautiful villa in St. Lucia, and were married on the veranda, but were so alone that we actually had the cleaning ladies be our witnesses and wedding party. When the brief ceremony was over, I threw a Frank Sinatra CD in my little portable Sony CD player with a speaker with no intentions of anything but having background music, and on cue, he began singing "Let Me Try Again."

We had our first dance as a married couple, and 25 years later it's still our song.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 1