Whats John Brown up to these days? 😆

Forget John brown what Andre reed or Eric moulds doing??? 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Rochesterny said:

Forget John brown what Andre reed or Eric moulds doing??? 🤣

Prime Eric Moulds with Josh Allen :drool:

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If everyone could catch, they’d all eat. Except for Shakir, this group reminds me of Gabe Davis… you never know what you are gonna get from week to week. 

• Cheers 2

Rochesterny

Here is a sobering stat

Josh Allen
9/30 131 1 ☹️

Edited by Rochesterny

Fansince88
5 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

This isn’t just a wide receiver problem. 

Im not going to say cut Josh. I am going to however say that they had better have a long talk with him. He needs to figure it out real fast. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

"Everybody eats" works a lot better when they're not eating like toddlers on their first birthday.

10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Im not going to say cut Josh. I am going to however say that they had better have a long talk with him. He needs to figure it out real fast. 

Figure out what, precisely?

That mack hollins is a shambling mound of garbage?

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Everybody eats" works a lot better when they're not eating like toddlers on their first birthday.

My daughter ate everything we gave her on her first birthday.  I guess she’s more of a diva wide receiver ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

My daughter ate everything we gave her on her first birthday.  I guess she’s more of a diva wide receiver ?

Didn't smear it all over her face?

• Haha 1

Oh brother.  Was just listening to WGR online.  Of course, Tasker is trying to make the point that McD made a good coaching decision by letting Brady do his "job" and not take the reigns from him in that situation and  how McD is the one taking all of the heat for it and how by taking the heat it will make Brady work harder because Brady feels bad about the outcome.  Totally wrong in my book, ridiculous.

In that situation you don't give the OC HC duties when it comes to game management.  By McD's reaction on the sideline he expected to play for OT while the OC was trying to drive 97 yards in 32 seconds.  Absolutely ridiculous take from Tasker.  In that situation, the HC preforms his duty as a HC and needs to communicate/dictate to the OC what type of plays he wants and what the intention is.  THEN, the OC does his OC role and complies and makes the play calls.  Sorry, but there is no defending McD here for not preforming his duties as a HC.  If McD was okay throwing there he also needed to communicate to Josh that we needed a first down and to not throw a bomb downfield.  No excuses for McD there.  There is no sugarcoating his lack of fulfilling his responsibility as being the HC.  /rant

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh brother.  Was just listening to WGR online.  Of course, Tasker is trying to make the point that McD made a good coaching decision by letting Brady do his "job" and not take the reigns from him in that situation and  how McD is the one taking all of the heat for it and how by taking the heat it will make Brady work harder because Brady feels bad about the outcome.  Totally wrong in my book, ridiculous.

In that situation you don't give the OC HC duties when it comes to game management.  By McD's reaction on the sideline he expected to play for OT while the OC was trying to drive 97 yards in 32 seconds.  Absolutely ridiculous take from Tasker.  In that situation, the HC preforms his duty as a HC and needs to communicate/dictate to the OC what type of plays he wants and what the intention is.  THEN, the OC does his OC role and complies and makes the play calls.  Sorry, but there is no defending McD here for not preforming his duties as a HC.  If McD was okay throwing there he also needed to communicate to Josh that we needed a first down and to not throw a bomb downfield.  No excuses for McD there.  There is no sugarcoating his lack of fulfilling his responsibility as being the HC.  /rant

I actually get it - I've got someone right now who's pretty generally &#%$ing up, and ignoring my guidance.  And I eventually have to decide "Okay, I've got to let you &#%$ up to prove my point."  It's a valid management strategy.

But not to the point of a critical mistake.  Plus, after a couple months of this, if the guy doesn't learn, I'll fire him.

So even if McD is trying to give Brady the space to learn from mistakes, and planning to can his ass if he doesn't, it's still very poor management to give him that rope in a situation that costs you the game.  

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Just saw this on X and posted it here - then scrolled up to find your post Ann. 

45 year record that The Bills now own. I'll be long gone before this gets broken.

• Sad 1

Sig1Hunter
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Overreaction Monday...  :classic_laugh:

What in the ATOP is that garbage?

Spartacus

Lost in the barrage of complaints against McD is that the Bills never get calls that other teams routinely get

they called interference on the 1st play, but on the Bills

as much as the Houston DBs were clutching and grabbing, any other team with a top flight QB gets that call

nope=- not the Bills