Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Texans: The Aftermath Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Jabba The Hutt
5 minutes ago, Rochesterny said:

I know Devante Adam want to play for jets or saints and there is a cap issue but Buffalo should think about this imo

We need to bring Hunter Renfrow in the second Shakir was injured.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Of course "Micah Hyde" is trending on Twitter.

And I'm sure Beane is on the phone right now...to AJ Klein.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Run, run, run, make them burn their timeouts. Just stupid play calling.

Or at least mix in play action, for Pete’s sake.

Brady has just been terrible these past two weeks.

The things that had been working so well, and making this offense go, have been non-existent since the end on the Jacksonville game.

No pre-snap motion, almost no true 12 personnel (they’ve been running it mostly with a 3rd tackle rather than using both DK’s), no 13 personnel *at all*, zero usage of Gilliam or Morris, zero screen game, zero underneath passing, zero usage of the middle of the field.

Then you add in the absolute bullshit he dialed up last week when we had just seized momentum, and now this insane play calling sequence at the end of the game from our own 2…

I have no idea what he’s doing, and I don’t think he does either.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The things that had been working so well, and making this offense go, have been non-existent since the end on the Jacksonville game.

No pre-snap motion, almost no true 12 personnel (they’ve been running it mostly with a 3rd tackle rather than using both DK’s), no 13 personnel *at all*, zero usage of Gilliam or Morris, zero screen game, zero underneath passing, zero usage of the middle of the field.

Then you add in the absolute bullshit he dialed up last week when we had just seized momentum, and now this insane play calling sequence at the end of the game from our own 2…

I'd usually say "He's getting cute.  Don't get cute."

But aside from that bullshit Josh Wide play, I've seen nothing even remotely cute.  This is the play-calling equivalent of drunken rambling.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler

They were not going to win the game starting from the 2 yard line, all they had to do was run the ball 3 times, eat the clock and get to OT.

Momentum was in their favor, their only chance was to get to OT, that should have been their goal.

• Like 7

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'd usually say "He's getting cute.  Don't get cute."

But aside from that bullshit Josh Wide play, I've seen nothing even remotely cute.  This is the play-calling equivalent of drunken rambling.

It’s been uninspired, and failed at cuteness.

He’s not even setting up his play calls with looks and design. It’s like every single call is isolated on its own shitty play call island.

• Like 3

Rochesterny
8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course "Micah Hyde" is trending on Twitter.

And I'm sure Beane is on the phone right now...to AJ Klein.

I think he should call Bruce smith, Cornelius Bennett, and Daryl talley

Edited by Rochesterny

11 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

We need to bring Hunter Renfrow in the second Shakir was injured.

Is he still available? Heck, at this point is Beasley or McKenzie still available?

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Is he still available? Heck, at this point is Beasley or McKenzie still available?

Beasley off his couch would give us more than MVS has.

• Like 2

That was such an aggravating game!

Smarter football would have gotten a win — even with key injuries.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

E. Rutherford for 1st place in the AFCE next Monday night.

That’s the one we need to show up for in the 1st quarter. Just win the AFCE this year, and hope to get hot in the playoffs. We can do some retooling next season with more cap space and draft picks. 

BTW - Is that anywhere near New York? 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

That was such an aggravating game!

Smarter football would have gotten a win — even with key injuries.

They had no business being in that game except the defense really played the second half. And yet, they coulda, shoulda, woulda…

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Yup, the first 3 games it was soooooo good to see a lot of motion and even a lot of play action. I have no idea why Brady decided to try other stuff against tougher opponents. Granted, the Ravens are top in the division right now but we should not have struggled and lost against the Texans

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Hunter is still a free agent.

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Yup, the first 3 games it was soooooo good to see a lot of motion and even a lot of play action. I have no idea why Brady decided to try other stuff against tougher opponents. Granted, the Ravens are top in the division right now but we should not have struggled and lost against the Texans

Once again, was their any motion today before the snap?

• Boo 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

At least we're not the Giants.  :facepalm:

I dunno... D. Jones would have a hard time playing as awfully as Josh was today.