Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Texans: The Aftermath Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

SquirminThurman
27 minutes ago, Ann said:

To be fair, Dawkins was playing with a hamstring injury. 

Oh I know, and he was not the biggest problem.

I'm still on the $70million dollar mistake RT Spencer Brown.

He has been drawing flags like it's his hobby and getting beat since Jax.

The interior is also out of sorts.

Dawkins gutted out a hard game.

Little room for Cook/ Allen took some of the worst hits of his career the past two weeks.

And we have 'invested' on the OL.

When it plays avg to inferior opponents it looks amazing. When they play big boy teams they look pathetic.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

I'll confess: never liked the Samuel signing.

Beane seems to have a nasty habit of signing marginal vets and hoping they pan out.  Usually for 1-year contracts.  Samuel always felt like one of those signings to me...but with a 3 year contract.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, SquirminThurman said:

Oh I know, and he was not the biggest problem.

I'm still on the $70million dollar mistake RT Spencer Brown.

He has been drawing flags like it's his hobby and getting beat since Jax.

The interior is also out of sorts.

Dawkins gutted out a hard game.

Little room for Cook/ Allen took some of the worst hits of his career the past two weeks.

And we have 'invested' on the OL.

When it plays avg to inferior opponents it looks amazing. When they play big boy teams they look pathetic.

New center and new RG.  

OL problems were foreseeable this season.  

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I dunno... D. Jones would have a hard time playing as awfully as Josh was today.

You didn't see what they just did on 4th and goal at the 1, did you?  Managed to turn that in to a Seattle TD.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

How many misses on target? 

Don’t know, but there were enough off hands that I can safely say their “catching” ability is suspect.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

They had no business being in that game except the defense really played the second half. And yet, they coulda, shoulda, woulda…

They had a horrible start, and it looked like they could be down 4 scores. They fought back to have a good chance for the win. It was on the road against a good team. I’m not happy, but I find that encouraging. There was zero quit in them, just some deficiencies. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Hunter is still a free agent.

Let's get him and cut Scantling. I think they are scheming Samuel wrong, he should be the deep guy not Scantling or Holins. Renfrow can be the #3 until Shakir is back then #4

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Augie said:

They had a horrible start, and it looked like they could be down 4 scores. They fought back to have a good chance for the win. It was on the road against a good team. I’m not happy, but I find that encouraging. There was zero quit in them, just some deficiencies. 

It ain't the outcome so much as the "What the &#%$ are you doing?" way they got there.

I felt like I was talking to my cat.  "What are you doing?  What are you doing?  Stop it.  No, don't do that.  No.  No!  No...what are you doing?"

• Haha 2

Spartacus
Just now, Cinga said:

Let's get him and cut Scantling. I think they are scheming Samuel wrong, he should be the deep guy not Scantling or Holins. Renfrow can be the #3 until Shakir is back then #4

just call up Hamler and deactivate MVS

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You didn't see what they just did on 4th and goal at the 1, did you?  Managed to turn that in to a Seattle TD.  :classic_laugh:

I did see it. That was Eric Gray who fumbled.

Was it a TD though?

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It ain't the outcome so much as the "What the &#%$ are you doing?" way they got there.

I felt like I was talking to my cat.  "What are you doing?  What are you doing?  Stop it.  No, don't do that.  No.  No!  No...what are you doing?"

I’m sorry, but I can’t argue with a cat person.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rochesterny

This team imo need serious defensive help. Along with that help at wide reciever. Also, just my opinion Kincaid was drafted 1st round 25th overall which is high draft capital to use for that position. Thought idea of drafting a tight end that high would be for Allen have security blanket. Somehow this year for him has been a struggle. To be fair I think it split combination of him and coaching for underachieving. The team need to eliminate mindless penalties and some of the play calling on offense is questionable. Allen and cook can’t do

it by themselves 

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

He just added, "32 seconds" to his resume, to go alongside, "13 seconds."

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1