Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Jets: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Ugly ugly win, but take it.

Maybe the result was ugly and closer than it needed to be due to penalties and the kicking adventures by both teams, but I thought the Bills looked

like the better team all night. Take away either of the 2 most questionable personal foul penalties (the Epenesa RTP and the Brown pancake block) and there’s a good chance the Bills win by 2 scores IMO. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Chandemonium said:

Maybe the result was ugly and closer than it needed to be due to penalties and the kicking adventures by both teams, but I thought the Bills looked

like the better team all night. Take away either of the 2 most questionable personal foul penalties (the Epenesa RTP and the Brown pancake block) and there’s a good chance the Bills win by 2 scores IMO. 

I still have a problem rushing 2 at the end of the half up 20 to 10.

That hurt our momentum. 

• Cheers 6

Interesting job by the refs.  Apparently, somebody told them there was a stadium full of people and millions watching at home that were only interested in watching THEM!!!!!

That was awful.  Appreciated that they were actually calling Reed for DPI but probably would've been good with them letting those go for only ending up with the 6-7 other legit plays that should've been called getting called instead of at least 22 accepted penalties this game.

And said it a couple of weeks back, will be surprised if Bass is still a Bill when they're done with their bye week.  Totally get that the conditions were bad today, but that's at least 3 if not 4 bad games for him in only 6.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I still have a problem rushing 2 at the end of the half up 20 to 10.

That hurt our momentum. 

Hated having EVERYONE back on their own side of the 50 on that 1st down.  It wasn't likely the rest of that series was going to get any less dumb.

Lucky that didn't cost them the game.  But at least Allen is still an alien and the team itself is mature.  They easily could've folded their tent especially after the long FG miss to start the 2nd half.  But they stuck with it and except for the crazy unsportsmanlike calls they actually played reasonably well in the 2nd half.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Just think of those of us who had to sweat out the Mets-Dodgers immediately before this game started.......I just poured a well-deserved bourbon.

My Phillies got knocked out... so hoping for a plane crash....

I kid, I kid. I'd actually love to see the Mets finally get over the hump. I'm old enough to remember Mookie Wilson's at bat.

It's like a Pats fan finally pulling for the Bills to get over the hump.

• Haha 2