Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Jets: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

He’s busy throwing his guy under the bus right now. The WRs he couldn’t bother to come work with were not where he wanted them to be. 

Ironically the Jets had a 100 yard rusher and 2x 100 yard WR tonight and lost 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

“17, way to draw it up in the dirt baby!”

Impassioned from McDermott in the locker room, tipping his hat to Josh taking over at the end.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Love him or hate him he speaks his mind. I appreciate that these days.

Happy he said Epenesa's penalty was BS. It robbed AJ of his 3rd sack of the game.

I get the NY Jets radio network in Rochester on 1280 AM. (Bills are on 96.5 FM)

I listened to 1280 AM tonight for a change. The radio broadcast team includes Anthony Becht (former Jet TE).

By the 4th quarter, even he was tired of the penalties, and started calling them out.

When a former Jet is calling Bills penalties BS (in a round about way) you know it is bad.

Listening to the Jets after game show now.

Any Jet fan mentioning penalties is saying they were ridiculous on both sides.

Most of the Jets fans are blaming their K, which is a nice change of pace.

Anything that makes Jets fans sound rational must be a mess. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Maybe the result was ugly and closer than it needed to be due to penalties and the kicking adventures by both teams, but I thought the Bills looked

like the better team all night. Take away either of the 2 most questionable personal foul penalties (the Epenesa RTP and the Brown pancake block) and there’s a good chance the Bills win by 2 scores IMO. 

Yup. The offense looked better than I anticipated, obviously led by Davis and the running game.  WR will continue to be an issue but they got just enough tonight.

The defense played over their heads again. They gave up yards but came through with timely big plays again. TJ, Rapp, AJE had big games.

And if you're counting at home, that's two games in a row that AA-Ron threw a pick on his last throw of the game while driving for a winning score.  But damn he looks sharp in the post-game interview.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Josh is getting mush better about the QB dive, if that’s even possible?

Rather than just “Joshing It” and going wherever he wants to go, he’s starting to feel the defense, and diving low into space.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I think Taylor Rapp gets one of my first game balls.

AJ had 2 sacks, a FF, should have had a 3rd sack and a bunch of tackles. He should be in the mix for AFC defender of the week. That performance on MNF, for the lead of the Division, with Oliver and Von Miller out.... Chef's kiss.

TJ was #2 to me.

Rapp was my #3 defender.

D Jones #4

D William #5

• Like 5

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, SquirminThurman said:

AJ had 2 sacks, a FF, should have had a 3rd sack and a bunch of tackles. He should be in the mix for AFC defender of the week. That performance on MNF, for the lead of the Division, with Oliver and Von Miller out.... Chef's kiss.

TJ was #2 to me.

Rapp was my #3 defender.

D Jones #4

D William #5

I don’t disagree with any of your game balls.

But if you get the chance to rewatch, especially all-22, watch Rapp’s game.

We can’t win without him today, and not everything he does shows up on a stat sheet.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I don’t disagree with any of your game balls.

But if you get the chance to rewatch, especially all-22, watch Rapp’s game.

We can’t win without him today, and not everything he does shows up on a stat sheet.

probably Rapp's best game as a Bill. It wasn't missed. Maybe he surpasses TJ as #2, but the Bills lose this game without AJ tonight. AJ is also a guy who gets 'dogged' by a lot of fans, and he deserves his ups when 1/2 of the DL was missing.

• Like 4