Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Jets: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Rochesterny

So here we are. Here are things that I did enjoy 

1) The run game 

2) Allen working with what he got

3) late turn overs and sacks when needed.

Thing I did not enjoy.

1) The number of penalties.Even though some were aggregious by the refs. The roughing passer by epenesa was so ridiculous even Rodgers admitted that as well.

2) The play of the wide receivers overall. This is huge issue as they can’t seem to get separation. Tightend showed up late in the game. Need more of Knox and Kincaid. IMO not enough.

3) The play of the defense overall. That Hail Mary play so brings me back to Arizona game. Don’t know how Buffalo get bitten by this.

4) Tyler bass kicking in general not this game but overall this season. Missing XP and field goal. Granted there might have been some wind. Irrespective his inconsistencies is going to hurt down the road imo

5) Dion Dawkins penalty between exchange from 3rd to 4th quarter. Really did we need that ???

btw combine yd of penalties between the 2 teams were close to 200 yd

just my thoughts 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

That game was hammered on Goldschlager from the jump.

Officials were.

I don't remember the last time I saw such a poorly officiated game.  I know I have...I just don't remember when.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Pass rush looked solid with Oliver and Von Miller IMO.

Buffalo did have 3 sacks tonight, and should have had 4. Epenesa came to play tonight.

Epenesa always teases you with that one game a year that makes you think he's finally put it all together...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Not sure if he got in on any special teams action, but not a single snap on offense:

Gore had the bad luck (because that's what it is when a fringe or worse member of the 53 doesn't get to show what they can do) of Davis showing up like a bottle rocket straight out of the gate and being durable.

Curtis Samuel had a couple nice plays last night.  Please get him more snaps and targets.  

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Ann said:

THIS is why I went to bed at the half.  Couldn't stand the refs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

IDBillzFan

There are few things I dislike more than comments like "If you take away (fill in the blank)" or "If (fill in the blank) makes that catch" then the game is different, but between the Epenesa sack that was not a roughing penalty and the phantom A-aron incomplete pass that was 100% a fumble, there are a couple of Jets drives that would have ended without points.

An ugly win is a win. But with that victory, it's pretty clear who is going to win the Davante Adams sweepstakes!

Wait? WTF? 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 6
  • Popcorn 1

IDBillzFan

When @Joe takes to Twitter. (This is not Joe. It just sounds like him. :classic_laugh:)

Josh totally looked average last night, especially on the 42-yarder to Davis and the TD throw to Knox.

AVERAGE! :classic_laugh:

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

When @Joe takes to Twitter. (This is not Joe. It just sounds like him. :classic_laugh:)

Josh totally looked average last night, especially on the 42-yarder to Davis and the TD throw to Knox.

AVERAGE! :classic_laugh:

Offense was fine, mostly.

Defense looks soft as baby shit against the run, don't think oliver will fix that either

SquirminThurman
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Well, that's a look.  Dion's bling has bling.  :classic_laugh:

I want the glasses 🐊

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

There are few things I dislike more than comments like "If you take away (fill in the blank)" or "If (fill in the blank) makes that catch" then the game is different, but between the Epenesa sack that was not a roughing penalty and the phantom A-aron incomplete pass that was 100% a fumble, there are a couple of Jets drives that would have ended without points.

An ugly win is a win. But with that victory, it's pretty clear who is going to win the Davante Adams sweepstakes!

Wait? WTF? 

Mike Williams is now available for trade as reported on Colin Cowherd

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

At 1:20 his shiftyness was what impressed me. He did that multiple times. When Cook is back needs all of Tys touches need to go in Rays hands. 

@SquirminThurman, I would love to know why you yes/no me on this. Do you not think Ray is shifty or do you not think he should eat more of Ty's workload?