Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Jets: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Rochesterny

Report bills possibly acquiring amari cooper. Not surprised if the news is true based on the dismal performance of the wide receiver group this year. Something had to give. Davis had longest catch. Receivers should be ashamed running back had longest catch imo.

• Popcorn 1

28 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He really only dropped 6 of 11 in to coverage, and left three milling around mid-field for some obscure reason.

Ah! The patented and much revered "Milling Cow Defense." It was one of a kind.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

SquirminThurman
58 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

@SquirminThurman, I would love to know why you yes/no me on this. Do you not think Ray is shifty or do you not think he should eat more of Ty's workload? 

@Fansince88 Hey brother, nothing personal. I like Ty's burst, and can run a stretch play well or run inside. He may be the 'quickest' RB we have.

Ray is shifty, but I don't want to see him on stretch plays. His speed is the only concern I had with him when looking at RBs in the draft. Ray also had a bad whiff on a block last week that got Allen tattooed. Work Ray in more for certain.

Cook is blazing fast, but also small. Keeping him on a snap count unless its playoffs or a must have game.

So I think Ty has a role on this team for 5-8 plays a game. Ty also has the highest YPC on the team, including Josh Allen. I like how he runs.

CarpetCrawler
54 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Ah! The patented and much revered "Milling Cow Defense." It was one of a kind.

Moooooo

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

@Fansince88 Hey brother, nothing personal. I like Ty's burst, and can run a stretch play well or run inside. He may be the 'quickest' RB we have.

Ray is shifty, but I don't want to see him on stretch plays. His speed is the only concern I had with him when looking at RBs in the draft. Ray also had a bad whiff on a block last week that got Allen tattooed. Work Ray in more for certain.

Cook is blazing fast, but also small. Keeping him on a snap count unless its playoffs or a must have game.

So I think Ty has a role on this team for 5-8 plays a game. Ty also has the highest YPC on the team, including Josh Allen. I like how he runs.

Didnt take it personal. Just interested in your take. Respect for the take btw. I compare Ray to Freddie. Doesnt have to be fast to make it past defenders. Just think this kid is going to be a real good player. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He really only dropped 6 of 11 in to coverage, and left three milling around mid-field for some obscure reason.

They were protecting the sideline….just in case one of the Jets receivers who ran into the end zone decided to break his route back to the 30 yard line.

And it sure was nice of the Bills to let a 41 year old who had gotten his bell rung on their last possession not have to worry about getting hit again on the play.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Not saying that Josh isn't tough -- and he's already a big dude.

But I can't imagine how great it would be having Spencer Brown as my personal protection.

You'd hear a LOT of trash talk out of me, too.

Edited by snafu
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They were protecting the sideline….just in case one of the Jets receivers who ran into the end zone decided to break his route back to the 30 yard line.

And it sure was nice of the Bills to let a 41 year old who had gotten his bell rung on their last possession not have to worry about getting hit again on the play.

Shouldn't a play that involves "protect the sideline" involve some sort of formation that, oh, I don't know, actually protects the sideline?????  :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I've watched Bass's missed extra point about eight times now...and I cannot figure out how you can possibly kick a ball standing upright so that it both gets that high in the air and spins on its side.

• I don't know 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've watched Bass's missed extra point about eight times now...and I cannot figure out how you can possibly kick a ball standing upright so that it both gets that high in the air and spins on its side.

Well, T Bass does seem to be "special."

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They wound up scoring it as a block.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

They wound up scoring it as a block.

I thought they reversed that this morning?  Makes far more sense as a block.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Shouldn't a play that involves "protect the sideline" involve some sort of formation that, oh, I don't know, actually protects the sideline?????  :facepalm:

Well... I'ma go out on a limb and say they did a damn fine job 👍 

They did such a fine job actually, that, the WR's only had one option, head to the endzone. 🤣