Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 7: Non-Bills games

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Watson with a torn Achilles. Injury notwithstanding, I feel like that's addition by subtraction for Browns fans for the rest of the season. You gotta believe Cooper is wiping his brow reading about the injury.

We’ll browns season down the drain give us Myles Garrett 🤣

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Watson with a torn Achilles. Injury notwithstanding, I feel like that's addition by subtraction for Browns fans for the rest of the season. 

Worst trade EVER.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

Pregame:  "The energy coming off the Jets is just different now that Adams is with the team."

Jets' first defensive drive:  Surrender FG.

Jets' first offensive drive:  3 plays for -5 yards.  Rogers:  2 dropbacks.  No completions, one sack, 7 yards lost.

• Like 1

Pat Kirwan commented this week that reuniting Rodgers and Adams won't change things if the Jets OL doesn't get better. He said with the amount of hits Rodgers is taking this year, he could be knocked in the next few weeks, and THEN who is throwing to Adams?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howndog said:

Sauce blows. All he does is clutch and grab. The only reason he’s an ‘all pro’ is because he has a cool

nickname. 

And he plays for a NYC-based team.  Never underestimate the power of the media and how the NFL uses it to make money.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Watson with a torn Achilles. Injury notwithstanding, I feel like that's addition by subtraction for Browns fans for the rest of the season. You gotta believe Cooper is wiping his brow reading about the injury.

I don’t know who the QBs are in the next draft, but I imagine the Browns are now officially in tank mode for one of them.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I don’t know who the QBs are in the next draft, but I imagine the Browns are now officially in tank mode for one of them.

Not if J.Winston plays most of the snaps the rest of the year.  That defense with him at QB is easy 6 or 7 wins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

If the Jets win, it is because they sat Fields…Wilson has not impressed 

Yikes

I knew I should have changed that pick when Pickens let the cat out of the bag about Wilson.  Russ is so done.

• Like 3