Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Titans @ Bills: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
2 hours ago, Joe said:

Yeah 

I have a friend from highschool that lives in, I believe Millville NJ. About straight across the harbor from my daughter near Delaware. 

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

I have a friend from highschool that lives in, I believe Millville NJ. About straight across the harbor from my daughter near Delaware. 

I spent the first 10 years of my life in Bergen County. Beautiful, idyllic little area for a family of 8. It's probably one big meth lab these days.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I spent the first 10 years of my life in Bergen County. Beautiful, idyllic little area for a family of 8. It's probably one big meth lab these days.

Born in Essex County and raised in Morris County for 10 years.

All the woods I played in are now houses. 

• Sad 1

Fansince88
7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Born in Essex County and raised in Morris County for 10 years.

All the woods I played in are now houses. 

My daughter and her husband bought a place 3 years ago in Felton DE. It is in a HOA. In those 3 years five farm fields have become HOAs since. It is sad to watch. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

SNJ is very nice. My friend lives in Voorhees/ Berlin area.

Yeah, I'm about 10 minutes from there

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
23 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Big Mo (momentum) is still a major contributor to games. TN going for 4th and 2/3 from their own 44 on the 1st drive of the 3rd qtr was the turning point yesterday, IMO.

BUF offense was stuck in the mud. The defense was doing ok. JA was having one of those games with a slow start, and looked out of sorts. In the past he would make a run and 'take a hit' to get energized. My watching group was looking for it, but TN offered up big Mo on a platter.

Going for 4th and short on their own side of the field in Buffalo's stadium, with the lead was a terrible decision. The defense held. The rookie DT Carter had a great play and Rapp cleaned it up.

I can imagine JA and the offense feeling pretty disrespected in their own home stadium. Never do that. TN going for it there flipped momentum on its head. Buffalo ball on the TN 41 and Buffalo scored every drive after.

Generally how the game works and why coaching/feel matters so much.  The same thing happened last night when Mayfield threw that terrible INT in the endzone up 10-7.  Baltimore took that momentum, drove the field to take the lead and never looked back.

Football and hockey are really similar in that regard.  Those turning points when momentum completely shifts are so obvious.

• Like 2