Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Titans @ Bills: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

6 minutes ago, Howndog said:

It might be true but he looked slow. Either way he played great today. Should’ve had a TD if not for that ticky tack call. 

He looked fine today, much more comfortable and confident in his play.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ann said:

We have done it this way for years. Maybe a poll to see if people want a change?

I can see his point,  about being able to quote a during-game post,  to follow up on it post-game.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

In all fairness, I don't post in the Gameday thread. All it does for me is provide unnecessary agita during the game when people get batshit over a particular play or playcall. I already get agita during every game, so adding to it does me no good.

I will occasionally visit it after a game like today, when the first half sucked so bad but the second half was cruising, because it's funny to read the first half doomsdayers.

Agita? You a paesan?

2 hours ago, Ann said:

We have done it this way for years. Maybe a poll to see if people want a change?

keep it!  That way all the emotional stuff we say during the game gets memory holed quicker than an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. 

• Cheers 1

7 games into the season, with the Jets loss, the Bills are now 4 games ahead in their division, since they currently own the head-to-head with the two teams 3 games back. 

That's nuts. (and it's nice to be in such a lousy division this year)

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Well done sir! Your dedication and exemplary work are to be commended. As I may miss the entirety of the live broadcast next week, I am hoping to be able to count on you once again to deliver quality results.

I will admit that I made a change to my routine.

Before I sat down in my chair to watch, I put on the same mismatched socks that I accidentally wore during the Jaguars game.

I take full credit.

Well, no.. not full credit.

@Joe caught a nasty sunburn that contributed in a prolific way, and I really want him to keep getting sunburned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1