Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Titans @ Bills: The Aftermath

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Big Mo (momentum) is still a major contributor to games. TN going for 4th and 2/3 from their own 44 on the 1st drive of the 3rd qtr was the turning point yesterday, IMO.

BUF offense was stuck in the mud. The defense was doing ok. JA was having one of those games with a slow start, and looked out of sorts. In the past he would make a run and 'take a hit' to get energized. My watching group was looking for it, but TN offered up big Mo on a platter.

Going for 4th and short on their own side of the field in Buffalo's stadium, with the lead was a terrible decision. The defense held. The rookie DT Carter had a great play and Rapp cleaned it up.

I can imagine JA and the offense feeling pretty disrespected in their own home stadium. Never do that. TN going for it there flipped momentum on its head. Buffalo ball on the TN 41 and Buffalo scored every drive after.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The son of a son of a son born too close to the boot (Sicily).

But agita was always there, on the shelf, next to the Brioschi.

Brioschi. A household staple! Made in NJ!

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

Well if you hadn't blocked him you might know/

We are good now. Just negative game days. He was too busy picking fights in the stadium to complain here last week. 

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I love recaps like this after a victory, but I'm surprised they didn't show the 4th down stop by the D in the beginning of Q3.

2 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Going for 4th and short on their own side of the field in Buffalo's stadium, with the lead was a terrible decision. The defense held. The rookie DT Carter had a great play and Rapp cleaned it up.

Given the way they were running the ball down the D's throat, I almost  don't blame them for that attempt.

Almost.

It's one of those 'bad if it fails and genius if it works' type things. But once the Bill scored after that stop, you could just tell the second half was going to be a completely different beast.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

As someone who struggles to comprehend different defensive alignments and schemes, I appreciate this explanation about what changed on defense to stop the bleeding caused by the Titan's run game.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Victory Tuesday? Did I miss a day?

You didn't know it's Tuesday?  How long did you sleep yesterday?

(I actually knew a guy in college who slept 37 straight hours, and missed a day and didn't know it.)

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2