Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Uniforms: Critiques and Changes

Ann

I love our uniforms.  LOVE them.

(though only the white in the "single color" combinations - everything else looks like we're wearing jammies)

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

White facemasks like they used @ DAL last year.  Nice.

And white on white is sharp.  The blue smurf pants need to go, they never look good in my unhumble opinion (IMuHO).

• Like 2

It's funny that I never paid any attention to uniforms for pretty much my entire life until we moved to this crap. Hated these with a passion.

image.png.0cfe89dbebb8863b8afa3a7f9170ed95.png

• FANtastic 1

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny that I never paid any attention to uniforms for pretty much my entire life until we moved to this crap. Hated these with a passion.

image.png.0cfe89dbebb8863b8afa3a7f9170ed95.pngI

I remember the day they were unveiled thinking "this is better?"  I mean nothing will ever "outsuck" Sluggalo* but damn, they put in some effort here.

*I actually thought the Sluggalo jersey was OK - but the logo was the worst thing I've ever seen.   Jesus, what LOST to THAT?

• Like 4

Beer__League__Hockey
5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Barf.  A lot of losing in those unis.  Stupid dark blue that looked black on TV, pants stripes did not match the jersey stripes, the whites were copies of the McNair Titans.

But I am still OK with the Sabres goathead era look.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Those uniforms are like New Coke or the final season of Babylon 5

We don't talk about them

• Haha 2

Beer__League__Hockey
3 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

Hate the all red uniforms.  People seem to love them or hate them, no in between.

Yeah, not a fan. Bills have never been primary red, but they were cool for color rush gimmick Thursday.  Beyond that, it got dumb. Last years Raven’s game just didn’t look right.

Current uniforms are excellent. Agree with the white monochrome as only monochrome look pov. 

I am especially fond of the standing buffalo and love the blue throwbacks which they don't seem to wear anymore.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Are we just going to ignore the gorilla in the room here?  Between the cultural appropriation of the Native American's very means of sustenance - the buffalo - and the honoring of a renown purveyor of Native American genocide - William "Buffalo Bill" Cody - they have the most racist uniforms in the league.  

I, for one, cannot let this stand any more.  From this moment on, I refuse to support this team until the franchise pays due reparations to the Native American nations, and changes their name and branding to something politically and culturally non-offensive.  Perhaps the "Buffalo Daffodils Snowflakes."  

FTFY

Hitbyaparkedcar
2 hours ago, Ann said:

:yuck:

Barf. However, they are deemed acceptable if there is heavy snow, that's the only time the application of them is worthy.