On 7/15/2024 at 1:59 PM, B-Man said:

She took it with her !  :chuckle:

Who else watched 4 or more times?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Cashier: Would you like to donate a dollar to the American Heart Association? 

Me: Nope, 4mill for their CEO a year is enough. Thanks for asking. 

Cashier: Smiles, Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

devnull
3 hours ago, bdutton said:

Depends on your definition of Networking 101

I would say there is a SYN, URG, and FIN

Keukasmallie

What rules do you apply to emails you receive, solicitations in any format, etc.?

Mine are simple:  If I didn't ask for it, order it, or in some other way give my approval for the item, idea, or contact, I delete/ignore/disregard it ASAP.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Keukasmallie said:

What rules do you apply to emails you receive, solicitations in any format, etc.?

Mine are simple:  If I didn't ask for it, order it, or in some other way give my approval for the item, idea, or contact, I delete/ignore/disregard it ASAP.

I send them an invoice for my time and money. 

Sometimes it gets paid.

• Cheers 2

Copied from one tough ass Marine named Allen Brock!

SO YOU COWARDS think you're tough because you jumped me ??? Waited for me to be alone... in my own front yard in the late evening hours😡😡 I still handled all of you, left 3 of you mfrs on the ground laid out in blood!!! You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I bet you didn't expect me to swing back since it was 4 against one. You should have known better!!! I might be getting old but I have a lot of Marine Corps fighting spirit left in me! Don’t be complacent in my noble kindness for weakness. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I was getting a little tired, but I kept in the fight to protect myself and made sure you got yours... Little Punks!!! All I have to say is you started this and I finished it!

I hate freakin mosquitos!!
Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, Cinga said:

Copied from one tough ass Marine named Allen Brock!

SO YOU COWARDS think you're tough because you jumped me ??? Waited for me to be alone... in my own front yard in the late evening hours😡😡 I still handled all of you, left 3 of you mfrs on the ground laid out in blood!!! You're lucky I don't have any marks on my face. I bet you didn't expect me to swing back since it was 4 against one. You should have known better!!! I might be getting old but I have a lot of Marine Corps fighting spirit left in me! Don’t be complacent in my noble kindness for weakness. Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I was getting a little tired, but I kept in the fight to protect myself and made sure you got yours... Little Punks!!! All I have to say is you started this and I finished it!

I hate freakin mosquitos!!

Fun fact: mosquitoes caused more Marine casualties on Guadalcanal than the Japanese did.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Fun fact: mosquitoes caused more Marine casualties on Guadalcanal than the Japanese did.

My dad told me my grandfather had returned to the states when his malaria surfaced. He was last stationed in Okinawa.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

My dad told me my grandfather had returned to the states when his malaria surfaced. He was last stationed in Okinawa.

Was he in the South Pacific earlier?  I'm not aware that Okinawa was malarial at all. 

But the South Pacific was bad.  Guadalcanal was bad.  Buna-Gona and New Georgia were worse.  And there was one island - Ndeni, I think - that the South Pacific command had planned on invading, but cancelled when they discovered that the a particular strain of malaria on the island was so prevalent and deadly that it would have killed too many men.

You know where else was bad?  Italy.  Germans actually reflooded the Pontine Marshes south Rome, to increase the malaria prevalence there and slow the Allies coming out of Anzio.

• Like 1