Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

MothersMilk

PADUCAH - Mona Peters, has been living at the Flying J Truck Stop in Paducah for the past month. The McCracken County woman says that she has been relying on the kindness of truckers who allow her to sleep in their trucks.

“These truckers are like family,” Peters said, while waking up from a good night's rest. “They let me stay in their rigs and share their stories. It’s like a never-ending road trip!”

The truckers, now dubbed the "Big Rig Brotherhood," have embraced Peters, providing her with temporary shelter and tales from the open road. “She’s a good listener,” said one trucker. “And Mona is also a very warm, giving person too.”

Peters, 35, remains optimistic about her situation. “I've always relied on the kindness of strangers” she says. "It's just who I am."

This is a developing story. 

May be an image of 1 person and blonde hair

Fansince88
On 8/16/2024 at 11:01 AM, LB3 said:

I hope the camel is ok.

I laughed way too hard. I actually hurt something!

• Like 1

If a woman asks you "Do I look fat?"

It is not enough to say no.

You must also act very surprised by the question.

Jump back if necessary.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

May be an image of text that says 'THE MORE γου THINK ABOUT THINGS, THE WEIRDER THEY SEEM. TAKE THIS MILK. WHY DO WE DRINK COW MILK ?? WHO WAS THE GUY WHO FIRST LOOKED AT A COW AND SAID, "I TNK I'LL DRINK WHATEVER COMES OUT OF THESE THINGS WHEN I SQUEEZE EM!" ISNT THAT WEIRD? ? ? I THINK CONVERSATION SHOULD BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM UNTIL AFTERNOON 6-11'

I think about things like that all the time.  Who was the first person that thought cheese was a good idea?  Who first took a look at a cucumber and said "I wonder how that is?"