Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is where the Twitter troll armies really piss me off.  Reading the replies, maybe 10 people are Bills fans, the rest are either bots or pot-stirrers trying to impress their values onto someone else.

I am pro vax, love  his nads to stand up for what he believes. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am pro vax, love  his nads to stand up for what he believes. 

Same. Well, kinda same. I have been vaccinated, but  I do not think I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell someone else what to stick in their body. The vaccinations are approved "for emergency use."  With everything we've seen from COVID-19, the under 35 crowd are not dying from covid-19, and there have been some hinkey second-shot side effects for that age group. I do not blame them for the "wait and see" approach.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Same. Well, kinda same. I have been vaccinated, but  I do not think I, nor anyone else, has the right to tell someone else what to stick in their body. The vaccinations are approved "for emergency use."  With everything we've seen from COVID-19, the under 35 crowd are not dying from covid-19, and there have been some hinkey second-shot side effects for that age group. I do not blame them for the "wait and see" approach.

I will put it this way. If I had kids under 15, they would NOT be getting vaxed. 

Justvwas texting with nephew , some writer threw up Sweeney and myocarditis as a reason to get vaxed. I was just like the hypocrisy of people kills me.  Get it from COVID, shut the world down and stay in your house for a year.

Get it from a vaccine, eh, no big deal, rest and your recover with some simple meds. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Bills could get by if Cole chooses not to play - if forced to get jabbed

could be a bit more problematic if the other non-vaxxed 50% of the team, including its stud QB, take the same approach 

Bills mgmt should be banging down NFL HQs doors to find a better answer

I should have known better than to read the responses to this stupid tweet, but apparently all Bills fans want to now cut Cole Beasley because they're too stupid to understand his thinking.

DiBiase is clearly a big-time vax guy who is first in line to dump Bease because he simply disgrees with him.

These fans make it a bit embarrassing to consider yourself a Bills fan.

a

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

This is where the Twitter troll armies really piss me off.  Reading the replies, maybe 10 people are Bills fans, the rest are either bots or pot-stirrers trying to impress their values onto someone else.

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I should have known better than to read the responses to this stupid tweet, but apparently all Bills fans want to now cut Cole Beasley because they're too stupid to understand his thinking.

DiBiase is clearly a big-time vax guy who is first in line to dump Bease because he simply disgrees with him.

These fans make it a bit embarrassing to consider yourself a Bills fan.

This is were one needs to deploy the Mongo vax twitter bot, "No dumb ass"...

• Like 1

I'm guessing "the same page" means everyone needs to make their own individual decision.

More public support from teammates:

• Like 3

Buffalo Bills Fan
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Me too but lately more on the pro vaccinated. But still respect others choice's. As well as education people. Very good friend that's a girl. Lost her mother and brother within two weeks.  Decent health lost them both a month ago. Still really feeling for her. She has been down. She was very pro not for vaccine  months ago now all vaccinated.                                   

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey
2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

This is were one needs to deploy the Mongo vax twitter bot, "No dumb ass"...

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Queen Kimbo will have Beasley cut, mark my words.  It may have to happen this week, as the WGR frenzy is insatiable. The volcano needs plugging. 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

This would make Florio's head explode. He is PFT and a Kaepernick jock strap rider (for those that don't know).

You know what will make all this effin' chuckleheads STFU?

Winning.

Many fans are too lazy and stupid to think things through, and they don't realize that the moment Beasley hits 1000 receiving yards this year and the team goes to the SB, the very same people who want to trade him because he doesn't want to get vaccinated will line up outside the stadium to suck his dick.

11 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Queen Kimbo will have Beasley cut, mark my words.  It may have to happen this week, as the WGR frenzy is insatiable. The volcano needs plugging. 

Disagree

13 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

probably - if Cole was the only one

however, >50% of the team haven't gotten jabbed and likely most agree with his position 

they cut him and 3 years of "process' go down drain instantaneously

• Like 1