Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Yeah that was a complete turnaround. Also, how do they know the unvaccinated players started it? What happens if a vaccinated player catches it and spreads it? 

Hard to believe the NFL is practically mandating an 'experimental' drug. I don't say vaccine because, in the traditional sense of the word, it is not.

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

There's little data that shows vaxxed, formerly infected or asymptomatic cases are high spreaders of the virus.  You have to know the evidence is rare if even Fauci admits that the risk of spread from those groups is low.  

Missing from the stories is what the players were doing and where they were 3 days prior to testing positive.

if you have a high enough viral load of the virus to be sick, you are a spreader.

does not matter if you got the magic jab

however, testing postive at 40 cycle count with no symptoms, is and always has been, bullcrap 

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

if you have a high enough viral load of the virus to be sick, you are a spreader.

does not matter if you got the magic jab

however, testing postive at 40 cycle count with no symptoms, is and always has been, bullcrap 

Show me the volume of cases where vaxxed or previously infected people got seriously sick to infect others.

4 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Your turn.  Have you been called an idiot today?

• The CDC stopped monitoring non-severe COVID-19 cases among vaccinated people in May.

dead or hospitalized

everything else ignored

Just now, Spartacus said:

dead or hospitalized

everything else ignored

Leave it to the idiot to jump to the above conclusion, from the following passage:

But before more data could be collected to answer these lingering questions, the CDC stopped tracking breakthrough infections that resulted in asymptomatic, mild, or moderate cases.

Beer__League__Hockey
32 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Leave it to the idiot to jump to the above conclusion, from the following passage:

But before more data could be collected to answer these lingering questions, the CDC stopped tracking breakthrough infections that resulted in asymptomatic, mild, or moderate cases.

Why do you pimp this shit leaky vax so hard? 

1 minute ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Why do you pimp this shit leaky vax so hard? 

How many times were you dropped on your head?    It's not too hard to follow a train of thought. 

I'm discussing the low prevalence of contagion by those who've been vaxxed OR previously had Covid.

Beer__League__Hockey

What about someone like me or The Beas? Dead by Friday? Covidiots, right? How dare we don’t submit. Just bend over and take it for the greatest good ever.

Time will show this vax (version 1.0) will be worse than a placebo. I just sense a little buyers remorse in your 1 way discussions with Spartz.

1 hour ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

What about someone like me or The Beas? Dead by Friday? Covidiots, right? How dare we don’t submit. Just bend over and take it for the greatest good ever.

Time will show this vax (version 1.0) will be worse than a placebo. I just sense a little buyers remorse in your 1 way discussions with Spartz.

None of this has anything to do with the discussion.   Nobody is arguing against a personal decision not to take a vaccine.

The argument is about the quackary rationales on either side that aren't supported by facts & data.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GG1 said:

Show me the volume of cases where vaxxed or previously infected people got seriously sick to infect others.

I dunno about infecting others but Foxnews just had a graph up saying over 1000 fully vaccinated people contracted covid and died. 

• Wow 1

Hitbyaparkedcar

NFL is making easier to walk away. The game is no longer the priority (I know, it hasn't been for awhile now), and I'm slowly letting my cognitive dissonance over this truth dissolve. Sad to see a passion since childhood rushing off into the realm of the elites using covid as a part of their final control mechanism...

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Hitbyaparkedcar said:

NFL is making easier to walk away. The game is no longer the priority (I know, it hasn't been for awhile now), and I'm slowly letting my cognitive dissonance over this truth dissolve. Sad to see a passion since childhood rushing off into the realm of the elites using covid as a part of their final control mechanism...

typical for Bills fans

that the Bills window opens and a covid elephant crashes through to mess it all up

• Sad 1

Has the NFL and DR Stills come out and said how they will deem if a game needs to be forfeited? Seems like there was a ton of effort last year to contract trace and map the genome ( think that is correct term) of each positive case.  AFAIK , if you are vaxed as a player , no contract tracing this year. 

so let’s say in the unlikely case a vaxed player gets tested on Monday negative, but gets Covid possible on Tuesday. He is around all his teammates all week, including non vaxed people. He does not test again till following Monday, but in the meantime has passed the virus to non vaxed people. 

How do they know the origin of the virus and how do they determine if the game can be played ?

• Like 2