Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Covid Thread - NFL Impacts

plenzmd1

2 hours ago, Robs House said:

All the usual suspects in sports media are over the moon with this. Sully and Wawrow can barely contain their judgements. You'd think a couple of overweight alcoholics living on garbage food in a Motel 6 would at least be cognizant enough to understand the difference between sticking a vaccine into their couch potato bodies and sticking it into the body of an elite athlete.

The vaccine wouldn't even be the most questionable thing either of them put in their body since yesterday.

But judge they will.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

All the usual suspects in sports media are over the moon with this. Sully and Wawrow can barely contain their judgements. You'd think a couple of overweight alcoholics living on garbage food in a Motel 6 would at least be cognizant enough to understand the difference between sticking a vaccine into their couch potato bodies and sticking it into the body of an elite athlete.

The vaccine wouldn't even be the most questionable thing either of them put in their body since yesterday.

But judge they will.

I'm really tired of vax fanatic bills fans on Twitter it's insanity

Can't imagine how retarded it is ATOP

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

But judge they will.

the sad thing is the vaccine does not stop a vaxxed person from acquiring the virus, getting sick and spreading it to others.

would be interesting to see a T-cell test run on a bunch of vaxxed victms (say a football team) to see if T-cells and antibodies actually register.

seems if T-cells, B-cells  & anti-bodies actually had been triggered by the vaccine- subsequently exposed vaxxed victims should have no symptoms, at worst

• Haha 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Joe said:

I'm really tired of vax fanatic bills fans on Twitter it's insanity

Can't imagine how retarded it is ATOP

FULL RETARD:worms:

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 7/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, LB3 said:

He's not backing down, that's for sure.

There is no argument... he is the best slot receiver in the league.:classic_love:

On 7/23/2021 at 8:30 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I can't tell you how many members of Bills Mafia I stopped following the past two days because while our WR is a chatty dude and I wish he would not be so public about it, the Bills fans calling for him to be cut is simply embarrassing.

We can talk all day about who has the best fans, but pissing all over Beas because you're unable to understand how individual people make individual choices makes me question if Bills fans fit the mold. The unnecessary shots they're taking at him makes Twitter a bigger shitstain than it usually is.

Said it before I'll say it again:

Bills Mafia is overrated. Probably some of the dumbest fans in the NFL, and that's saying something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Bills Mafia is overrated. Probably some of the dumbest fans in the NFL, and that's saying something.

such a crank monster you are! Anything make you smile and happy?

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

such a crank monster you are! Anything make you smile and happy?

I'm not cranky at all. I'm realistic.

Interact with #billsmafia sometime on twitter. You'll see.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm not cranky at all. I'm realistic.

Interact with #billsmafia sometime on twitter. You'll see.

Smile, relax, have a beer and enjoy the Bills! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joe said:

a lot of passion

but many area a little short of football acumen- simply carrying the latest pitchfork

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 8:25 AM, Ann said:

Sew a red letter on their jersey. 😠

NFL, NFLPA working on method for identifying vaccinated players at practices, during games

Various players have declined to reveal whether they’ve been vaccinated against COVID. Ultimately, it could be impossible for them to conceal that fact.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the NFL and NFL Players Association are working out the details for identifying vaccinated players during practices and games. It’s regarded as a “core concern,” the source explained.

Obviously, if visual proof will distinguish vaccinated from non-vaccinated players, fans and media will see it, too. Which means that it will be impossible for those who have chosen not to be vaccinated to keep that information secret.

The NFL already has implemented a requirement within team facilities that vaccinated players be quickly identified by a device like a wristband or a credential.

As players who haven’t been (and don’t intend to be) vaccinated become aware of this wrinkle, they may be unhappy. It’s possible, if not likely, that quarterbacks like Kirk Cousins, Lamar Jackson, and Josh Allen have not received the vaccine. (It’s also entirely possible that Marsha hasn’t been vaccinated, either, given his well-documented aversion to all kinds of chemicals.)

</snip>

Im really struggling with whether Im watching the games this year or not. Its a real struggle. To see our freedoms destroyed and now on display! I have not missed a game since 88!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Im really struggling with whether Im watching the games this year or not. Its a real struggle. To see our freedoms destroyed and now on display! I have not missed a game since 88!

Do over, Fansince22?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2