Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

No he didn’t.

He’s listed as the last LB on the depth chart.

The fact that he *even made the team* is what makes his story so compelling. He’s likely the 53rd man on the roster, and probably won’t make the game day 48 a host of times this year if the current unit stays healthy.

You clearly dont understand the "All Jabba Team" concept yet. He isnt judging talent.  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

You clearly dont understand the "All Jabba Team" concept yet. He isnt judging talent.  

Talent is 100% of half of the criteria I judge by... :crying3:

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

He isn't judging football talent.

• Applause 2

Jabba The Hutt
30 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He isn't judging football talent.

Believe me, I'm judging ball talent! :classic_love:

• Facepalm 3

SquirminThurman
On 8/31/2024 at 4:57 PM, Jabba The Hutt said:

Why would Dorian be in coverage? It should be Andreesen. Ideally you would see Andreesen at MLB and Milano and Bernard flanking him on either side.

Let's not get carried away. Andreesen will probably be a healthy scratch most weeks. Buffalo Joe is a prototypical MLB, run stuffing, maybe has some wiggle in pass rush. He looked exposed IMO in pass coverage in game 3.

I'd much rather see Milano/ Bernard/ Williams even Dodson covering passes.

We all love Buffalo Joe, but no, he should not be out there covering passes.

• Sad 1

SquirminThurman
On 8/31/2024 at 4:37 PM, Taro T said:

Would probably come down to whether the coaches believe Williams can be effective in coverage well enough to take Taran Johnson off the field.  (Either him or one of the safeties would be the presumed guy coming off the field.)

Personally, with Johnson being so good at what he does, can't see them taking him off the field and can't see the coaches effectively moving Milano back to his old college position.

For true rushing downs, don't they normally bring an extra lineman in rather than an extra LB?

It's a great question though.  Hoping we get to find out the answer late November or early December.

Yeah, it's kind of a mute point with Milano out again. I'm cool with the mix of Bernard/ Dodson/ Williams splitting the two LB spots now.

T Johnson has been an incredible asset for this scheme. I just worry about the hits piling up on his frame.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
10 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Let's not get carried away. Andreesen will probably be a healthy scratch most weeks. Buffalo Joe is a prototypical MLB, run stuffing, maybe has some wiggle in pass rush. He looked exposed IMO in pass coverage in game 3.

Fine then he doesn't need to cover but he needs to be out there. He was excellent against the run.

17 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

He'll likely make or break getting to the active roster based on special teams play for now and the health of other LBs.  Spector has had some injuries over the years and is nicked up now I believe.  Bills depth chart shows Andreesen as a Will LB rather than middle.    

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Yeah, it's kind of a mute point with Milano out again. I'm cool with the mix of Bernard/ Dodson/ Williams splitting the two LB spots now.

T Johnson has been an incredible asset for this scheme. I just worry about the hits piling up on his frame.

Dodson left in free agency. Not re-signed by the Bills.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

MOOT point.  :wallbash:

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Just read the post and said to myself, wonder if Tom saw that. Scrolled down a bit further and yes. Tom did in fact see that. 

• Haha 3

SquirminThurman
On 9/3/2024 at 10:44 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I earned that one. Maybe it was a psychological slip since I am usually at my best as a mute, but that is a moot point 😅

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I earned that one. Maybe it was a psychological slip since I am usually at my best as a mute, but that is a moot point 😅

It's been becoming more and more of a pet peeve of mine, because I'm seeing it more and more, becauseGen Z'ers are SO &#%$ing ignorant when it comes to written English.

It really hurts my self of steam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It's been becoming more and more of a pet peeve of mine, because I'm seeing it more and more, becauseGen Z'ers are SO &#%$ing ignorant when it comes to written English.

It really hurts my self of steam.

Me too. Makes me glad you nipped it in the butt. I realize people have all intensive purpose to use it right but it is agrivating. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 3

Fansince88
17 hours ago, Ann said:

Not entirely sure who the first guy they interviewed was but I dont think he could talk in a neck brace.

• 2 weeks later...